ABOUT - UPDATES - NEWS - EVALUATING RISK - SCAMS - NETWORKING ONLINE - TFP / TFCD - GWC - NEW MODELS - HIGH RISK MODELS - PROFESSIONAL MODELS - AGENCY MODELS - PHOTOGRAPHERS - BUSINESSES - AGENCIES - MODELING JOB SCAMS - MODELING JOBS - ONGOING JOBS - OPEN CALLS - SERVICE EXCHANGE - CLASSIFIEDS - FASHION SHOWS - PORTFOLIO PHOTOGRAPHY - COMPOSITE CARDS / ZEDS - PAY VOUCHERS - TOOLS
MODELING JOB BOARD POSTING TIPS
NOTE 02/24/10: Update information and cross reference with new Risk Analysis System. Information here is good, but much better information is now available. Keep it simple.
We all want to exceed our goals. Quality over quantity gives better results, and our modeling job board is proof of that.
Independent models use our job board. Have a job? Post an offer! Your job posting won't get lost in a sea of scam posts, as we post genuine job offers, and attempt to screen all offers as they come in. As a result, you'll get more replies from professional models.
Benefits to companies that use this free Model Job Board service
1. Save marketing and advertising money by AVOIDING model and talent agency FEES and CHARGES.
2. Avoid getting ripped off by unscrupulous bookers and agencies.
3. Book professional models with little effort and hassle for your projects.
4. Save money by posting, and get the most for your time, as this service is 100% FREE!
Business marketing people that deal with model and talent agencies know that the agency way is not the best way. Here are a few reasons that they have found:
1. Agencies say that they will screen models for you, and only send you the select few models that fit your project criteria. This is a lie. Most will send any model that approaches your criteria, pocketing fees as the client company is left to screen far more models that they would have to if they had booked models directly.
2. There are very few legitimate agencies in Florida, and just because they are licensed doesn't make them the real deal, or worth the effort of working with them. Most of these agencies make money by ripping off models, and most of those models don't know enough about the industry to realize that they've been scammed. Subsequently, this means very few complaints, and a favorable BBB rating as a result. Illegal and unethical business practices are not limited to select business practices, and goes all around. If they rip off models, the model and talent agency will try to rip you off, too!
3. Working with an agency is more time consuming than booking models directly. How many companies use temp agencies to hire good people? Does yours? Same difference. Booking good models is easier if it's done without an agency. Models that use this site seldom need to be screened, and can be evaluated by their looks.
Due to what we have found out in the course of our investigations, Independent Modeling, IndependentModeling.Com, can only recommend and endorse those agencies described in our MODELING TOOL section. We know of a growing list of companies that will no longer work with other agencies, and we recommend that businesses book models without them. It is our sincere hope, for the sake of businesses and models, that these unethical agencies go out of business soon. If you must work with an agency, please make sure that they are SAG affiliated, as SAG affiliated agencies are regulated by unions.
Modeling Job Board Posting Instructions
Modeling Industry Job Postings for Tampa Bay, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Orlando, Daytona, Palm Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, and the rest of Florida. This model job board focuses primarily on job offers in Florida, but is not limited to Florida geographically.
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW!
To post your job notice, please follow the steps outlined here. While posting is free, we reserve the right to refuse submissions; we do not accept job offers for nude work or anything exploitive. We reserve the right to remove content at our discretion, without warning or reason.
1. Send an E-mail to database administrator Jillian Nicols at IndependentSites@yahoo.com.
1a. IMPORTANT: Due to the amount of spam that we receive, there is a danger that we may accidentally delete your post mail. To avoid this, place this PASSWORD LINE in your E-mail subject line: NO SPAM JOB OFFER.
2. The E-mail body must include the following:
2a. The title of your job offer (i.e. Models needed for Project).
2b. The date of the job .
2c. The geographic location (Jobs outside of Florida are placed beneath Florida posts in section 2 of this board). Include information regarding travel expenses and lodging, if applicable.
2d. The rate of pay (Hourly, half day, day, job, royalty arrangement, test shoot, or TFP Time For Print offer).
2e. A well written description of the job offered, including the specifications of the model/s required.
2f. A link to your web site .
2g. Your contact information, with a preference for your E-mail address.
We strongly recommend that you allow the model to bring a chaperone to the job. Models that use this site check references and conduct background checks before accepting jobs.
Photography by Aurora PhotoArts. Athena Class Web Site by Aurora PhotoArts. Events by Frontier Event Planning.
The agency way is no longer the only way of having a professional career as a model. There is no arguing against common-sense and proven business practices. Modern professional models think for themselves, network, and book work both as independent models and by using agencies as one of many sources of jobs. This is the future of the modeling industry.
This is an Athena Class modeling resource web site by Aurora PhotoArts, a Passinault.Com company. Athena Class 0001, commissioned 011213.1000 hrs.
Site layout, design, and web updates by webmaster C. A. Passinault and our team of professional independent models and industry contributors. This web site resource is dedicated to bringing balance and integrity to the modeling industry, and our mission is to help professional models, photographers, and the businesses who book them.
Web Site Design by Tampa Bay web design company Aurora PhotoArts. Webmaster and the new Athena Class web site design by C. A. Passinault. Main Tampa photography by Aurora PhotoArts Tampa Bay Photography and Design.
Athena Class 2.0 - Site Version 7.0
Modeling updated and completely refreshed on server 01/12/13
© Copyright 2001-2013 Independent Modeling. All rights reserved.